PRACTICE ROOM POLICY
Please keep the pianos in the practice rooms and performance venue in their best possible playing condition by complying with the following requests.
- No drinks, food or smoke are allowed in practice rooms.
- Please keep your belongings off the instrument and avoid any activity that might potentially damage either the outside case or its inner workings.
- Do not open the cover or remove any parts of the instruments. Any problems with an instrument should be reported to the office.
- Please do not leave music, instrument(s), books, purses, tape recorders, etc. in a practice room unattended.
- The SAMAA does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Please turn off the light and close the door when leave.
- If you have knowledge of unauthorized use of the practice rooms, please report it the office.
- All items should be returned to their original locations at the end of each practice session.
- To protect our floors, cellists and double bass students are asked to use rubber tips or stoppers on their instrument end pins.
- Students who violate these policies are subject to fines.